I Can See Your Sinus Cavity

I had a Plan. The Plan involved keeping my eagerness to blog madly at all times about every little thing in check and stick to about three times a week. Let’s face it, my shoulders can’t take much more than that. Then I went to the doctor for my Enbrel shot and it all flew out the window.

See, the clinic has a TV in the waiting room and The Young & the Restless was on. I watched it briefly in my undergraduate days, but didn’t last – the storylines took way too long to wrap up and did I mention the thing about having the attention span of a gnat?

Today, I found out that nothing much has changed in terms of how slooooooooow everything is. Also? Victor has turned a sort of neon tangerine colour (formaldehyde, maybe? He doesn’t look like he’s aged at all in the past 20 years), Nicki’s hair is neon blonde and they still zoom in so close you can count people’s nose hairs.

My apologies to any rabid Y&R fans out there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
As an ex Y&R watcher, I have to know if Victor and Nicky are back together or not? They would save millions of dollars in lawyers fees if they would decide one way or another....

This is one of the reasons I am such a t.v. snob. Very little mind stimulating shows out there.

Give me music, wine (ok, alot of wine) a good book and I can entertain myself for hours.

by the way, shouldn't they change the name to O&W (Old and Witless)?
Anonymous said…
I used to watch "Another World". Completely different.
Anonymous said…
Hi Lene -
I've been reading your blog since you started and am breathless at your eloquence. Please keep writing - and if you want to blog three times A DAY, the more interesting writing I'll have to read!

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?