TinkMama Speaks

For those of you who don't obsessively check the comment box (like I might do... sometimes... not all the time... just... er... nevermind), my darling sister left a lovely comment for all of you on Friday. Thought I'd get out of posting today (still enjoying the holidays way too much to really get into blogging), while making sure you got to read it. One more thing before I turn things over to my "guest blogger". I've been instructed by my mother that the recipe for ris a la mande I linked to on Friday will not result in the kind of ris a la mande she makes. But then, nothing comes close to that (hint: think lots of whipped cream, almonds and when you think you've addded enough Madeira, add some more).

Pardon the weird white thingy in the post - apparently moving things from the comment box does weird things to the formatting.

Thought I'd take this opportunity to first of all thank my Big Sis (Lene) for all the wonderful posts about Liam and Morgan. I'd also like to thank all of you who have been following their progress and have sent so many good wishes, prayers, hugs and kisses to all of us. It has been an overwhelming experience and I'm so happy that we could share it with all of you through Lene's blog.

While I'm sad that we can't be there in person tomorrow night at mom's to eat, laugh and be merry, we will definitely be there in spirit. I can't be too sad though, since we just got the best Christmas presents anyone could ever ask for and what could possibly be better than that?

I can't wait till next year when they'll be able to celebrate with us (and be much more interested in the boxes and wrapping than the actual toys inside). We'll be sure to keep you posted on the Tinks and their homecoming.

I hope you all get your Christmas wish and have a wonderful holiday with everyone you love. Glaedelig Jul!!!



(Oops! Forgot credit: photo by TinkPapa)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?