Random March

Before the fun starts, I'm doing like the Harlot and linking to help a friend. Ken is doing a very long bike ride for very good reason. Please pop by and consider helping him out.

And now for something completely different...

Not unsurprisingly, I liked this test (strange habits? Moii??)

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

Supermarket music these days is a complete crapshoot - one moment, it's good, the next it's awful. The other day, I became trapped between the butter and cheese, listening to some woman attempt to ethereally wail U2’s In the Name of Love. It went right past milquetoast, blasted through irritating and right into offensive. My. God.

I watched Michael Clayton shortly before the Oscars and during the awards, became quite annoyed that George Clooney didn't win, as I thought he gave one of his best performances in the movie. Then I watched There Will Be Blood and Daniel Day-Lewis leaves everyone else in this dust. Although George Clooney, and I'm sure the other nominees gave wonderful performances, they are earthbound. Daniel Day-Lewis is in the stratosphere. I've always liked him, but There Will Be Blood made me realize that he is from another world. If you've seen the movie already, check out this skit from Saturday Night Live. It had me howling. For those of haven't seen the movie yet, come back after you've watched it. Trust me. You want to see that movie without knowing too much about it.

And while we are in the entertainment world… watch the best interview I've seen in a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?