The Future's So Bright: a Good Time to Have RA

   
I've mentione dthe November RA forum here before, but now there are details about what I learned on MyRACentral:
   
"I am in a large room in a downtown Toronto hotel, chairs lined up facing the front and around me are over 300 other people, most of whom are here for the same reason I am. A quick glance at hands confirm membership in the RA club - there are more swan necks than down at the waterfront! I am amongst my peeps."

You can read the rest here.
    

Comments

AlisonH said…
The last ten days here have seen some real struggles over my autoimmune issues. This is what I needed to hear when I needed to hear it; thank you. Your timing is perfect.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?