2014 Calendar, Holiday Cards & Gifts

We were officially reached the time when a nice, sunny day means that it's cold outside, I am wearing socks (and not presenting it) and the Santa Claus Parade is this weekend. It's inevitable. The holidays are just around the corner.

Which naturally means that it's time for the annual The Seated View Calendar! This year, the front cover is graced by this little guy




And he's not alone. Birds are a bit of a theme this year, appearing on a sparrow card, as well


And speaking of cards, this year I picked a few scenes. One where it looked like the Christmas Light Fairy went a little berserk in this very festive Toronto neighbourhood


Another reminds me that snow can be beautiful


I also created some posters and prints of some of my favourite shots from the year. These grasses remind me that summer will be back


And this scene from under the sea? I want to live there.



Hop on over to The Seated View shop on Zazzle to see these and many more designs. There are cards, prints, gift ideas like a mousepad and some terrific Your Life with RA products. I have several myself and can attest to the quality. If you like the color cobalt blue, you're going to be a very happy person.

Zazzle? But didn't I used to sell my calendars on CafePress. Well, yes. But I am (largely) switching for a number of reasons. One, Zazzle's interface is much more user-friendly and they let you do as many designs of one particular product as you like. This means that I've been able to create a variety of cards, hopefully something for everyone! 

On Zazzle, that traditional greeting cards are only available in singles. Which means you can buy a variety, so that's a good thing! But... if you want a package of cards with the same design to send out for the holidays, they will still be available on my CafePress shop, along with the calendar and a few other products.

Happy shopping!


The Seated View on Zazzle




NB: today on Zazzle, mugs, cards, posters and canvases are 50% off. Use code FRIDAYHHSALE at checkout.

The Seated View on CafePress
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?