Chronic Christmas and the e-book Cover Design Awards



There are many reasons I love Chronic Christmas. Working on it help me find my writing mojo again, I had a lot of fun  with it, both to creating it and talking to others about it in the months leading up to the holidays.

I also very much love to cover. When Aimee Coveney of Other Design Solutions sent the first draft to me, I found myself saying "I love it!" out loud even though there were no one else in the room. Well, except for Lucy, but she was sleeping at the time. wwith only one minor change, that first draft was the final draft

So naturally I submitted it to The Book Designer's e-book Cover Design Awards for the month of December 2016. And it got a gold star! That means it was "considered for the award or ... stood out in some exemplary way."



And this is just one more reason to love my little book.
 

Comments

Rick Phillips said…
The cover rocks. if I ever write a book, I want this art designer.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?