In Which I Appear on the ChronicSex Podcast


Most of the time, what I do involves sitting alone in front of my computer and writing down my thoughts, then posting them somewhere and and you read them and sometimes leave a comment. I like this. It suits my introverted nature, yet at the same time it is a two-way conversation.

But one should stretch, no? Get out of the comfort zone, do something new and hopefully exciting.


Several months ago, the lovely Kirsten Schultz interviewed me for the ChronicSex podcast and my episode it live! In it, we talk about arthritis and sex, the lack of guidance from medical professionals about what to do and what to avoid, the awkwardness of asking for advice about sex, that little bit about politics, and there's a whole lot of laughing

It was a terrific experience — Kirsten and I clicked on lying quite a while ago, met in person in Toronto last year and that confirmed the click. We talked for over an hour for the podcast and it went by in no time.

You can find the ChronicSex podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud and in other places. Check out more info about this episode and ChronicSex.

Thank you so much for hosting me, Kirsten!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?