Self-Care Tps for a Bad RA Day


Having a bad day (week) with rheumatoid arthritis? Check out the self-care tips in my new slideshow for HealthCentral:

"Bad days are inevitable when you have rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Between the pain, the intense fatigue, and general feeling of being unwell, sometimes it can be challenging just getting out of bed. Treating the disease with DMARDs or Biologics can reduce the amount of bad days, but rarely eliminate them. Somehow, you have to find a way to cope."


See the rest of the tips for self-care on bad RA days.

Comments

Rick Phillips said…
My wife says when she comes into my office she is visiting another world. I love it when she visits and she, well ahh I mean well, ahh you know sometimes she leaves. LOL
I love the slideshow, see how much you can do with 300 words per slide?

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?